The team and I have been building solutions in WordPress for years and have lots of knowledge to draw on from our past consulting, chats with customers and our active involvement in the WordPress community.
Our products are:
If you run a WooCommerce store and want to add wholesale features to increase your income, then Wholesale Suite can help you. It solves the three biggest challenges of using WooCommerce to run your wholesale operation (pricing, ordering and recruiting/managing wholesalers).
It’s a suite of three plugins:
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices & it’s Premium add-on – setup just about any type of pricing structure you like, manage visibility and loads of other useful features.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form – a single page, fully optimized ordering experience that wholesale customers love to use.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture – helps store admins register and manage their wholesale level customers.
If you run a WooCommerce store you’ll likely know how restrictive the default coupons are, it makes it hard to run any kind of interesting deal to engage your customers. Advanced Coupons changes that by adding a wide range of extra coupon features that let you run any kind of deal you want in your store.
It lets you:
- … and much more!
ThirstyAffiliates was my first big WordPress product. It was developed to scratch my own itch of being able to manage affiliate links inside of WordPress. Since it’s inception it has grown in lots of unexpected and fun ways and we now have an amazing free plugin, a Pro add-on and a thriving user base of affiliate marketers. If you are into affiliate marketing, it’s a must-have tool.
- Built-in affiliate link cloaking
- Categorize your affiliate links into hierarchical groups
- Backup your links using standard WordPress tools
- Import and export links across your websites
- Automatic keyword linking
- Amazon importing
- and more…
Simple Page Tester
My second commercial WordPress product is called Simple Page Tester. It’s a plugin for conducting simple A/B style split tests in WordPress, something that was overly complicated at the time of it’s inception (and is still quite hard to understand today for newbies!). I wanted to create a plugin that was deliberately simple and aimed at people just getting into split testing.
It lets you:
- Conduct really simple split testing with a step by step interface
- Run split tests without having to insert lines of code into your templates
- Track your results easily with goals in Google Analytics
- Declare the winner of your split test and have it automatically morph into the master page while removing the other variation (saving you the clean up)
- Conversion tracking
- and more…
I’m also a part owner of a company called Jigglar. Jigglar is an online graphics editing suite for real estate agents. You can create real estate flyers and other mailouts easily by loading up templates and editing any part of the design yourself.
- Postcard Mailers
- Social Media
- Business Cards
- and much more.
It’s the real estate agent’s best friend for creating marketing materials to drive their business.