The team and I have been building solutions in WordPress for years and have lots of knowledge to draw on from our past consulting, chats with customers and our active involvement in the WordPress community.
Our products are:
ThirstyAffiliates was my first big WordPress product. It was developed to scratch my own itch of being able to manage affiliate links inside of WordPress. Since it’s inception it has grown in lots of unexpected and fun ways and we now have an amazing free plugin, a whole suite of add-ons and a thriving user base of affiliate marketers. If you are into affiliate marketing, it’s a must-have tool.
- Built-in affiliate link cloaking
- Categorize your affiliate links into hierarchical groups
- Backup your links using standard WordPress tools
- Import and export links across your websites
- Automatic keyword linking
- Amazon importing
- and more…
Simple Page Tester
My second commercial WordPress product is called Simple Page Tester. It’s a plugin for conducting simple A/B style split tests in WordPress, something that was overly complicated at the time of it’s inception (and is still quite hard to understand today for newbies!). I wanted to create a plugin that was deliberately simple and aimed at people just getting into split testing.
It lets you:
- Conduct really simple split testing with a step by step interface
- Run split tests without having to insert lines of code into your templates
- Track your results easily with goals in Google Analytics
- Declare the winner of your split test and have it automatically morph into the master page while removing the other variation (saving you the clean up)
- Conversion tracking
- and more…
If you run a WooCommerce store and want to add wholesale features to increase your income, then Wholesale Suite can help you. It solves the three biggest challenges of using WooCommerce to run your wholesale operation (pricing, ordering and recruiting/managing wholesalers).
It’s a suite of three plugins:
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices & it’s Premium add-on – setup just about any type of pricing structure you like, manage visibility and loads of other useful features.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form – a single page, fully optimized ordering experience that wholesale customers love to use.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture – helps store admins register and manage their wholesale level customers.
Marketing automation is an area of huge potential for online store owners and it’s something that previously was very hard to attain in WooCommerce. We built Marketing Suite as a set of tools for achieving our dream of marketing automation right inside of WooCommerce.
It’s a suite of six plugins, each with a Free version and a Premium add-on.
- Email Cart – let customer share shopping carts with each other; also a really useful customer service tool.
- Advanced Cart Recovery – automated recovery of abandoned shopping carts, add loads of revenue to your bottom line.
- Easy Review Reminders – automatically remind customers to come back and leave a review after they received their products.
- Just-In-Time Sales Offers – popup sales offers that trigger based on the customer’s cart contents.
- After Sales Surveys – run surveys to capture useful business insights right after a customer completes their order.
- Timed Email Offers – send automated sales offers to customers based on what they bought last time.