Founders of rapid prototyping service for mobile platforms, Codiqa, reveal how they got to 10,000 users in the month after being rejected from Y-Combinator funding.
You are here: Home > From Y-Combinator rejection to 10,000 users in 1 month
From Y-Combinator rejection to 10,000 users in 1 month
By Josh Kohlbach on March 21, 2012 in Uncategorized
Looking for a coding job? See our job listings page. Click here to view →
About Josh KohlbachJosh is a programmer, entrepreneur and the founder of Code My Own Road. He started this website to help programmers with business stuff and also to get things straight in his head. You can read more about Code My Own Road and Josh on the About page
- QUICK MAC HACK: How To Maximize A Window To The Screen (And Not Make It Full Screen Mode)
- How To Share A Shopping Cart In WooCommerce
- How To Retrieve Product By SKU in WooCommerce (Code Snippet)
- How To Find Blog Mentions When You’ve Been Featured On Another Website
- Answering The “What Should I Do To Start” Question
About The Author
Hi, my name is Josh Kohlbach. I'm a web developer who sells software online and runs a web development company in Brisbane, Australia.